Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Sister


I have the best sister! She is 8 years older than I am and we have been close all my life. I had a great conversation with her this afternoon and it warms my heart to know that she is mine and always will be! From her dressing me up in her baby doll clothes, to baking Christmas treats together we always have a great time together. She is an amazing teacher, mom, counselor and friend. And I love her so much! The first picture is the day she broke a crowbar...yeah she is tough!
This last year I was able to go to camp with her and she was my salvation! From plenty of tears to laughing our guts off at night we had a wonderful time! For a brief moment in time it was like we were back in the home we grew up in talking in our beds with the lights out. She is such a beautiful person and I am blessed to have her in my life. Yes, I am also blessed to have the boys in the pics above as rockstar brothers, while spunky, cheeky boys as youth they are all wildly handsome men now. (Yes, the sweet little redhead is my twin.)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow!! Those pics are so 70's!! Brings back memories.

Kat said...

Wow, old, yet good pictures. :) Stu looks like such a sweet little angle in that last pic. (We both know differently LOL) Love the new background!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

How CUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love seeing you guys when you were all so little. Dang - what a cutie family! And especially a cute boy in the last picture all the way to the right!