Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I'm a Fan!"

To quote a good friend…beyond white dresses with blue satin sashes and brown paper packages tied up with string, I have a few things that I am a Fan of, stuff that is on my temporary list of things I love (a least this month :)).

Smoked Paprika – I have used this in so many things and it is by far one of my favorite spices right now. From Red Beans and Rice to Racclette we have found many great uses for this fab spice! New Red Pot – This was a Christmas gift that I bought and told Chad that he gave it to me. : ) I love this pot, and love knowing that I didn't have to pay $400 like it’s Le Creuset cousin. Kitchen Aid - I use my Kitchen Aid for almost everything. I got a Cuisinart this Christmas and I am still having a hard time sharing the love with both of them. My favorite Organizing Shoe Rack – nope not used for shoes, I have one in my bathroom behind the door with everything you would need to get ready for the day. I love it, nothing left on the counter and it’s all stashed in mesh pockets. I have another one in our hall closet that holds gloves, scarves, umbrellas and even some gardening tools. It’s a must have from Wal-mart or even Ross under $20.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Love the over the door organizer. I have one on my pantry door for first aid, various soup packets and general "little" stuff that get's lost otherwise. I like the bathroom idea. I'll have to try that.

Granny said...

Great items. I love the over the door organizer.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

What a good idea using a door shoe holder thingy for the bathroom stuff. I'm totally gonna do that! You are so creative!
Oh yeah - and some of my most favorite gifts are the ones I buy myself and tell Doug they are from him....
Way to go, you hot mama!

Tara said...

I'm with ya on the Kitchen-Aid. Couldn't go a day without it.

Kat said...

I'm going to have to try the Smoked Paprika. It sounds good. :)