Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bigger Pictures

Amy and Wayne's wedding, here are the bigger pictures, crazy me I thought that the collage would open up to full size. I hate adding pics in as they are all out of order, but I'm sure you'll understand what order everything was in. Wedding, luncheon, pictures, reception, dancing. Amy and Wayne made or bought most of their decorations and they were amazing! Wayne does work with Vinyl and Metal and he made the all the words and the wreath holders too. They are beautiful! Plus he did the metal Bishops over the mirror on the middle of the picture table. They are both so talented! They should be arriving home from their honeymoon tomorrow and I'm sure this day, though only a week ago, probably feels like it lasted 20 minutes and was a year ago!



















5 comments:

Granny said...

Looks like a wonderful event. I'm sure all or your hard work was greatly appreciated.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

My favorite blog facelift sight has now chaged from cutestblogontheblock to dots!
How in the heck did you find it?
I love it.
Love you!

Amy said...

Don't you love it!! Just found it this morning while checking a friends blog.

Erin said...

Awww...Makes me teary-eyed! Looks like a fun party!

Tara said...

Love the decorations. How fun to watch your dear friend on her special day.