Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work!

Totally long day!!! After 2 weeks off, going back to work was hard! On top of that we started the New Year off with a Family Fitness Challenge. So far we have been perfect! Exhausted, a little craving sweets and soda, but perfect! Tonight I was suppose to go to a Bridesmaid/Bride dinner for my good friend Amy who is getting married this Saturday, but my sweet husband who is so much better at listening than I am, felt that I needed to stay home. I know it is only January but I'm tired of the snow!
So instead of going out we stayed home, worked out and made Italian Wedding Soup...I would say in honor of Amy and Wayne for the upcoming wedding...but yeah not really, it was because it is 15 degrees outside and soup sounded so good! And it was, if there ever was a BTS soup this may be it! Okay so maybe it's that I'm tired and also trying to not eat my entire pantry, but it rocked!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I don't work full-time (only worked 2 hours last night), but I can say that just getting back into our routine yesterday was exhausting for me as well. Back on a schedule!

Good for you being perfect on your points. I was close but even as tired as I was, still didn't make it to bed on time.

I wanna come over for some soup!

Erin said...

I don't work at all! But then again, our holidays were no different than any other time so now I REALLY want a break!

I hope your weather clears up soon!

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

You are the cutest!! Thanks for posting the recipe for the soup, I'm going to have to make that for Wayne once we tie the knot!! :) Love you, you're the BEST!!

Granny said...

I decided Monday night that I really wouldn't mind retiring early...won't happen, but I quite enjoyed 2 weeks of being a bum. It was HARD to go back.

Way to go on two days of perfection. I made it through one day, and then slipped a little on Tuesday.