Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Office

So we decided to sell our Day Bed through our new favorite KSL Classifieds. So we have wanted to create a home office that we could both use. We applied the funds procured from the Day bed sell and went shopping for desks. We found this combo at IKEA. Tons of added storage and a place we can study, work on lessons, do crafts, and just hang out in. I think it's so cute that Chad wanted desks facing each other so we could hang out in the same room. I feel so blessed to have him!!

5 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love it. You guys have great style!

Tara said...

That looks really great! Two desks facing each other is a great idea.

Christi said...

I'm green with ENVY. Don't you love IKEA?

Granny said...

That looks great. Is it actually two desks, or one large one? I love the matching shelving.

Amy said...

It's two desks facing each other, my parents in the park city office had desks that faced each other and Chad has alwasy wanted that. So we thought we would try and see how it would work.