Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm it......

I have been tagged by my good friend Christi
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I have to clean up while a cook, meaning I have to keep filling the dishwasher, wiping off counters as I go, basically have all the dishes finished by the time dinner is on the table mostly because I hate having a huge stack of dishes at the end of dinner.

2. I have to clean once a week. Even if it doesn't need tons of cleaning. I think it stems from Saturday cleaning every week while growing up.

3. I have to straighten our main floor before going to sleep.

4. Instead of snoring I make a little puffing sound if I am really in a deep sleep. My dad does this exact same thing.

5. I love power tools. I envy my dad's awesome basement shop that houses ban saws, tons of tools and drills etc. I want my own room like that in our house.

6. I have an amazing sense of smell (too good at times). Probably my favorite is freshly bathed babies. And I also love the smell of ski wax. My dad would wax our ski's the night before we would go to skiing, I love that smell, reminds me of winter and home.

I tag, Erin, Tara, Chad, Pat, Kat and Nancy

No comments: