Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Selfish Amy and updates

First of all I really do love Rusty...I just didn't realize how selfish I was with my time, sleep, love of clean "dry" carpet, and the ability to walk without having someone dive under my feet. While I don't have kids, I feel like I just got a 2 year old. He is finally making it from midnight to 5:30 and also from 6:30 to 3:00 or even 4pm! The books and Internet do say that a toy dog aka designer dog is much harder to potty train, which is true for Rusty as he does great in the kennel, it's just the rest of the time that he is a walking pee-bomb. You can take him out and 15 minutes later he goes, he is a water hound as well. He loves to drink! I do have to admit that we are having fun, half the time he hops every where he goes definitely spunky.
Chad just finished another class and started this week on his last class for his Masters! With Softball,Freshman Orientation, High Counsel, Seminary, Classroom observations, Papers, and oh yeah Teaching he is just amazing! I still don't know how he manages to get everything done.

5 comments:

Granny said...

Oh the joys of puppyhood. Hang in there.

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

Pee-bomb, I love it!! It's a good thing he's dang cute!

Leslie said...

I think YOU'RE pretty amazing. The whole pee-bomb thing is what is still keeping me out of the dog-world. Oh ya, and James' allergies, which he uses as a convenient excuse -- Whatever. ;)

Erin said...

I'll trade you for a week!

Jackie said...

Bribe him with ice cream, that's how I got Jadon to use the potty. Not to mention Thomas the Train underwear.