Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Chad!!!




Happy Birthday to my best friend! I am so thankful for Chad! He is an amazing husband and friend. He is such a good man and helps me to be a better person. Yes, he is the one that keeps me on the straight and narrow and from visiting President Maverick on Sundays. He is also a great teacher and loves and cares about the students that he works with. These last two years he has been working on his Masters in the evenings after working all day, administrating, scoring or coaching most nights and doing Church/High Council stuff all weekend. We have had so many blessings in our lives that I think I've lost track. I love you honey, I am so thankful for you and I can't imagine living without you! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Granny said...

He's a pretty special guy! Happy Birthday, Bud. We love you bunches.

Kat said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

Jackie said...

No doubt I am older than Chad too. Happy birthday anyway.

Amy said...

Even though you may feel ancient Jackie, I think both Chad and I are older than you!

Tara said...

I hope it was a good one. It was good to chat with you, even though we were cut short.

Happy Birthday, Old Man! :)

Lisachem said...

What a great post for a great guy! Hope your birthday was a good one!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

You're so dang cute, Amy!
Happy B-day Chad!