Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daddy Moment

So today when I (Chad) came home from work I took the dogs outside to do their duties. Well, Ginger started honking/snorting (it is a septum issue with her breed that kicks in when she breathes in junk sometimes). Rusty got all concerned and wrapped himself around my ankle essentially. Ginger gets very bothered when this happens, so she climbed my leg and had to be held and carried the rest of the way back to the house. I managed to get Rusty to walk and got them both back to the house. We barely got in the house, Ginger still clinging to my left arm. I knelt down to un-clip their leashes. Rusty couldn't handle it anymore, he had to be held too. Well you get the mental image! There I was, kneeling on the entry rug with a dog in each arm. They both nuzzled into me, then they turned and nuzzled each other. Then they were ok and both jumped down. Just a cute moment I wish I had on film!

1 comment: