Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tree of Life "For Dummies"


So I have started reading the Book of Mormon again and I'm loving it! My SIL Erin sent out a chart and by reading just a couple of chapters a day I can be done in June. So today I was reading in 1 Nephi 15 and truly laughed out loud. Nephi has just seen the DVR of the Vision and his brothers are confused and they start asking him questions. Nephi (righteous powerhouse) shares with them the plain Jane answers. It could be that I am currently reading a "For Dummies" book on CS3 or that I am just completely sacrilegious. I just love sweet Nephi giving a Dummies version for his lame brothers. Check it out 1 Nephi 15: 21-36. I read the vision yesterday and today the "For Dummies" version just really hit me! It's probably that I am more of a Lemuel and it made a lot more sense to me, or that I took a nap before I read today...The power of a nap!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hooray for naps!!