Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Miss Chad!!!


I have been minus my partner this weekend and I just don't know how I became so dependent on another person! I have felt so lost! And he has only been gone since Thursday! I have a good friend who has a husband in the Army and he is going to be out of the states for at least a year. In only my little window of time I know I have no right to compare but I have such great empathy for her! I don't know that I am as strong as she is, I don't know that I could do that.
Chad is out of town at a Softball Tournament this weekend and Choir Tour next week and I am already dreading next week! So to occupy my time I am focusing my efforts and time (so much time!) on the house. I have cleaned windows, painted the front door, and cleaned house. I have huge plans for next weekend but it is also the end of the quarter for me, so we will see how wasted I am and if I just cave and finish the two books on my nightstand!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

:( Had I known Chad was leaving, I would have sent a couple of my kids with him.

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

I'm sorry, I feel your pain!! I hated it when Wayne would go out of town!! If you need a window shopping trip or a trip to Red Robin let me know!!!

Lisachem said...

I feel your pain! If you need to get away, you're always welcome in Arizona. (hint, hint)

Tara said...

I SO relate! Jon was gone for one day and we were all counting down the minutes until he returned.

Familia Martinez said...

Even if it is a day or a year when we are away from the ones we love it is hard...don't think you are less strong because it isn't a year. You will be closer when he returns...he probably has returned...I am slow at reading blogs lately. Anyway you will be closer and you will appreciate each other more. That is what I am learning while Anthony is gone. Give Chad a longer hug when you see him next...one for us. Love you!

Familia Martinez said...

Two minutes away from someone you love can feel like a lifetime. It's not the amount of time away that makes it hard, it's the distance of the heart that makes it unbearable. Hang in there.

Anthony