Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ginger Prison and Game Day

Yes, our little puppy likes to sneak under the fence. So this week I cleaned up the backyard and made what we refer to as Ginger prison. She loves being out there. As much as I love the concrete and plan on putting in a hot tub...(hopefully for Christmas), I do wish we had a little patch of grass for her to hang out on. Now she sits on the porch and barks at planes going by and I don't have to worry about her doing an army crawl under the fence.
Yep...looks like hot tub ground to me...
Game Day shirts Baby! (yep, kind of a freaky celestial glow to the B)

We had a successful game day with a win from the Cougs! Our friends brought Ho-Ho cake (yes, ho ho, it tastes like a ho ho but even better, it's divine!)Tomato cups, Potato Salad, and yummy Spinach salad. We had sausages on the grill, 7 layer dip and one of our favorites a Layered Salad. All had a good time, as you can see from the pics below. We wish family had been here to party and watch football! Baby Burrito Max watching football.




Yes, and our purchase for the year..... the tablecloth...no my whole kitchen isn't BYU, I just couldn't resist buying a new game day accessory

5 comments:

Christi said...

WOW! Forget the crowds and heat in the stadium. I want to come to your house!

Granny said...

Love the tablecloth. The shirts look great, and the menu sounds delicous. Good game, too. Go Cougs!

Tara said...

We want a hot tub, too!

Game day looks great. You sure know how to do it right. We would love to be able to join you in our Cougar Blue.

Erin said...

Just don't even talk about hot tubs!

I too wish we could join you for game days. Especially since we can't see them thanks to the dumb mountain network!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

hi aunt amy, It`s Jessica
I just wanted to say hi.
Bye!