Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What an Amazing Friend!!!

A great big THANKS to our amazing friend Jake who made sure our Air Conditioning got fixed! Jake is an awesome friend who helped us get a cheaper motor to fix our air conditioning. He also lent us an awesome portable air conditioner that has helped a ton and is even helping more as we now work on cooling our house down. Yes, we are wimps, but we like living in a 70 degree house! What great blessings we have had this week with Heavenly Father putting us in the right place at the right time and for answering our prayers. We feel so incredibly blessed! Well tomorrow I am off to Ogden for a few days with my parents and Chad is off to Mount Pleasant for his first Softball Tournament. He is so excited! We will give more updates when we get back.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You are definitely going to melt in my non-air conditioned house!

So glad you have such a great friend that is willing to help you so much! Enjoy all that cold air...I'm jealous!

Tara said...

I'm getting the shivers just thinking of a 70 degree house.

I'm so glad you've got a great friend to help you out in your time of need.

Chad said...

I really don't think we will melt at your house Erin, I think we will be so happy to be there we won't notice it?? Or think cool happy thoughts...