Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Camp

Yes we are back! We had a wonderful time and the Heber Valley Camp is my new best friend! Okay, well at least the mecca of all camp sites! We feel like big time pampered campers. The dedicated land truly is a temple in the mountains. The spirit was strong and I was able to hang out with my sister and niece for a week, which was WONDERFUL!!! Especially since the last night some of our girls actually asked who was older! Yes, we were a little sleep deprived and just beyond hilarious, dancing and singing to "baby shark" (just another possessed camp song!).
And my honey was able to witness it all. Poor guy, I hope he recovers! Here are a few pics of the camp and how cute we were during the week.
















2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! Looks like fun! I need to go camping.

Tara said...

That does look like a great campground. I think girl's camp is a lot of fun, especially when you get to go together.

Jon and I are looking forward to going later this year. We'll only be there one day but it'll be fun.

Glad it was successful.