Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Would I listen?


I have been reading through the Book of Mormon again and have just reached my all time fav chapter 3 Nephi 11. This is a chapter we shared with investigators on the Mission, and is the chapter that Heavenly Father introduces his Son Jesus Christ to the other sheep of His fold. I love that when they heard Heavenly Father's voice that it pierced them "insomuch that it was no part of their frame that it did not cause to quake; yea, it did pierce them to the very soul, and did cause their hearts to burn" I always tend to wonder if I would have heard the voice... and how would it have felt, beautiful, wonderful, beyond overwhelming? I spend a lot of time praying for help and inspiration and wondering if I am really listening to Him or just my own line of crazy.

No comments: