Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whiney Amy

I know I shouldn't post while I feel so ornery and sick, but I have decided to get all the nasty thoughts out in never-never-Internet land so that my sweet husband doesn't have to hear them. Today was my first day back at work and I felt like I was going to pass out most of the day. It's been a little less busy in my office lately so I figured it was safe to miss yesterday. Of course that would be the day that we get 2 new students and lose 5 current students. I missed meetings and medical trainings and I don't even care. At the moment I am watching Rusty destroy yet another stuffed animal and I am grateful that he is getting rid of it, and secretly hoping that it makes him sick.

Oh the bright side I have the most amazing husband who helped me straighten my hair at 5am. Above and beyond the line of duty. I know others say you can't say you love them more and more each day and that all husbands are annoying at times. I think those bitter women are full of crap. I do love Chad more each day, yes there are days I'm not at my best and I think he endures well. But any guy that spends 20 minutes helping you straighten your hair and picks up after you, won't let you carry anything, worries non-stop about you. How you could now love him more and more everyday?

I'm rambling...anyway Chad rocks, I think the drugs are starting to work, and no one can tell me I don't update my blog.

7 comments:

Kat said...

I'm still here if you need anyone to help you straighten your hair and Chad is gone. :) I hope you get to feeling better soon. And don't worry about work. They can deal with it while you are gone. :)

Granny said...

Hang in there Amy! Glad to hear Chad is being so helpful. Does my heart good.

Sure hope you're feeling better soon.

Christi said...

You both ROCK! Miss you tons, chicka!

Tara said...

I was sorry to hear that you had to have another surgery. I'm glad Chad is treating you well and I do agree that it is absolutely possible to love your hubby more and more everyday.

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

I agree that you can love your husband more and more every day! You guys are a great example of how to love!! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Let me know if you want some company if Chad is at games at night! We can watch movies like we did with your last wrist surgery!

Jackie said...

I am one of those bitter women who is totally impressed by Chad. Its so sweet that he straightened your hair for you! WHO DOES THAT!? So, sweet...;)

Leslie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. What exactly happened?

I'm glad Chad treats you so well. You deserve it!

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog.