Monday, August 17, 2009

Georgia!!


We are going to Georgia!! We going to visit my twin Stuart who lives in Atlanta with his wonderful wifey and little girl. We don't get to visit frequently but are planning a trip with my parents this year. I simply cannot wait!! We are officially 15 second apart and look nothing alike but when we are together we are known as the "pet idiots". We both tend to revert back to approx. age 10 laughing uncontrollably and non-stop goofing off. Thankfully our spouses have each other to commiserate with!

7 comments:

Chad said...

I am considering valium for that week. For Amy and Stu, not for me! LOL!

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

is that so you won't get wet willys in your sleep from your tall red head brother-in-law??

Have so much fun (even though it's a while away), I'm so excited for you guys!!

Granny said...

What a great opportunity, so much fun to spend time with family.

Erin said...

I'm excited that you're so excited! I hope you have a great time!

Jackie said...

I used to live there as a child. I'd love to go back. My uncle owns Scalini's, an Italian restaurant there. Have fun.

Tara said...

How fun for you guys! When are you going?

Familia Martinez said...

I am bummed that we aren't in Atlanta anymore so we could see you. Have fun. We miss Atlanta or Peachtree City to be exact. Love ya!

P.S. Anthony says don't go to the Varsity...The atmosphere is fun but the food is not all that it is cracked up to be.