Thursday, October 30, 2008

Catch up

Whew! It's been a long month. We both had end of the terms, mine today and Chad's last week. Lot's of games, lots of Relief Society and High Council. Plenty of playing at Wolf Creek, football games and not enough sleep! I come home each day and struggle to not nap on the couch after work, only to drag myself out of bed again at 5:15 to drive to Lehi and then to South Jordan to start the day all over again.
We had a great condo and 4 nights at Wolf Creek. The weather was beautiful and the fall leaves brilliant in the Canyon. We had a great time with friends and really got to relax a little.
Here are a few pictures from Wolf Creek. And a shot from bowling with friends. Yep I'm ruined by facebook and Wii bowling, I'm just not as good in real life!



5 comments:

Granny said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you and Chad. Busy, busy, busy!

Erin said...

That last pic is really great! Sounds like you are having a very fun fall! Happy Halloween!

Katy said...

Amy, just look how beautiful you are! I love the hair - don't think I've ever seen it straight before.

Tara said...

Great pic of the two of you.

I just can't get enough of the fall colors. Your little retreat amongst the leaves sounds heavenly!

Familia Martinez said...

Great pictures! Love the one of you guys. You are so happy together...which is a good thing since eternity is a long time. Hope your thumb is doing better. You guys sound like you are constantly on the go. Miss and love ya!

Ang