Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

We have spent the weekend sick. Chad spoke at two different wards yesterday. The first ward he spoke in during the sacrament he had the prompting that he needed to speak on something completely different than the topic he was assigned and also different than the talk he prepared...he said that certain scriptures just came to him and that his talk was basically laid out for him by the spirit. What an amazing yet super humbling experience. He had multiple individuals come up and talk to him throughout the rest of the day telling him that, that talk was for them. I am so grateful for a sweet husband who listens to the spirit. So two talks down and then resting for the remainder of afternoon until 6 where he then had 3 more meetings...gotta love it!
So I did my very best to stay away from the sicko boy. Yeah apparently not so well, I started coughing and sniffing later on yesterday. So we cancelled our picnics and shopping for the day and have stayed home with the theraflu and lots of liquid. After sleeping and vitamin C we are hoping this doesn't go on much longer.
In the meantime we have watched lots of junk TV and surfed the web. Finding of course a candy bar quiz. Thinking that this was totally our forte we both though we would get 100% on the quiz. Well we both got 16 out of 20. Let us know how you do!
http://food.aol.com/play-with-your-food/candy-bar-id-quiz

2 comments:

Erin said...

I only got 15. But I must say, some of those I've never even seen let alone bit into.

Tara said...

That was tough. I only got 14. I even missed some of my very favorites. Must be that I've haven't been able to eat them since doing these family fitness challenges. :)

Hope you're both feeling better. Sorry you had to cancel your holiday weekend plans.