Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!


To take a page out of several other’s post I thought I would make a list of what I love about Chad and how amazing he is!

He carries the Spirit with him constantly and uses it.
He fulfills his callings and is constantly concerned about those he works with, whether it is the Stake, or Wards or even Seminary Graduates!
After almost a full year of his masters he has an A, I don’t know how it is even possible with how busy I know he is.
He has a beautiful voice, one of the joys I have found in not being able to sit with him at meetings (since he is on the stand) is to be able to listen to his voice from a distance, I love his voice!
He is a great Softball player and COACH!!!
He loves, loves, loves kids. I know he is going to be an amazing dad.
He listens to the Spirit and for inspiration. He has taught me that you always act when prompted by the Spirit.
He makes me a better wife and friend.
He can cry. One of my favorite things, and he does without embarrassment!
He is the “Spice-man” at our house. Whenever a dish doesn’t taste just right he can fix the problem.
He is a good friend, with genuine feelings and concerns for his friends.
He is an amazing writer.
He loves his Job, always wakes up happy to help the students.
He is a problem solver, trouble-shooter; he is willing to stay up late to help resolve problems.
He has taught me that it is okay to watch lame TV shows.
He has amazing, I mean seriously amazing calf muscles.
He can sleep through my hitting snooze for over an hour…yes kindest man alive.
He has beautiful blue eyes.
He is my second brain, he remembers what I don’t.
He is passionate about his Career path.
He is an amazing Spanish teacher, who even after almost 12 years still has the biggest classes in the World Language program.
He is my Best Friend. I know he always has my back and will be there to fight my battles.
He is a good driver and makes me feel safe.
He loves Ginger; I mean he really loves her. Even if she stinks.
He is caring.
He loves Sports, and has helped me become more educated.
He is amazing at Math.
He is so helpful with my callings. Whether it has been Relief Society, Young Women’s, or even Primary he has always been there to help make the activities and programs better.
He will eat pretty much anything. I never have to worry that he will hate dinner, because even if it is bad, he is willing to eat!
He carries all the heavy stuff. And gets mad if he doesn’t get to…
He is an amazing Brother and Son; he loves his Family and cares about them.
He is also an amazing Son in law and Brother in law, he helps my parents and they feel like he is just another one of their kids. I love that so much!
He is a great dater, he makes sure that we go frequently, even if it just to Maverick for Gatorade!
He is super huggable.
He has amazing shoulders to cry on, yes, they have been used a lot.
He is wonderful, Chad makes everyday better and makes me a better person.

After 10 short years I can imagine loving you more than I did when we met…but I do! You are amazing and I feel so lucky to have you has my husband and friend!

Happy Birthday Honey!!

2 comments:

Granny said...

So sweet! He really is an amazing guy. I can't imagine my life without him either, even through the rough grade school years.

Thank you Amy for loving him so!

Tara said...

And he's the best Cougar fan EVER! And he loves to talk trash about beating his sister at games but is generally gracious when she ALWAYS wins ;)
I love that he cries and that he's sensitive. He's also calm and doesn't get offended which is lucky for me since I'm the worst sister to the best brother!

I thought about you all day (we were making our way to the annual Memorial Day camping trip)and it was never a good time to call. Then, before you know it, the day was gone and I never wished you a Happy Birthday.

I hope it was a great day, you really deserve it! Happy Birthday, Old Man!