Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love new plants!



We purchased beautiful flowers and herbs yesterday. We have a new beautiful green house that I go to in Lehi and it has some of the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. I truly have to control myself when I am there! Due to our fab travels this summer and me thinking that it is stupid to have someone come water your plants while we were gone, new flowers were also a necessity...okay, just in my vain mind could they be considered a necessity, but it's also nice to have your house look like you haven't moved and left your sad dead planters for the next inmates.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow. So many fun pictures to see on your blog. You did a great job with all your NY slide shows.

I'm glad you're safely back at home and enjoying some new plants. I love plants, too, but can't seem to keep them very well. My thumb's not so green.

Granny said...

Ditto on the great slide shows. Makes me want to go back to NY.

I love your flowers. It's so fun to find a nursery you really enjoy. We have one in Cowiche that we just love. They have such a great selection.

Remembering to water the plants...yeah, now that's a problem.