Sunday, April 22, 2007

choir tour


Wow! I think I have done this before! What a great time we had! This is the picture taken as we left town on Day 1!










The next day was Newport Beach. Yes, my first wedding ring is somewhere in that water and sand!











That night we got to see Wicked at the Pantages theater! What an amazing experience! Words don't even describe how amazing that show is!











The next day we competed at Festival and then we were off to Disneyland! We won the Festival!







































We also got to see a Dodger's game! Yes, the Dodgers love AFHS!












Finally, it was one more day at Disneyland! Here is us getting to ready to go Soarin' Over California!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Great Trip! I think, no, actually, I KNOW I am jealous.

Congrats on winning the festival!

Gotta love those tours.

Erin said...

So fun! It's definitely been WAY too long since I've been to Disneyland!

Glad you all had a great time.

Tara said...

Wow! So much fun!

Congrats on winning the festival, that's great!

I love Wicked too, I'm glad you got to see it.

I forgot about your wedding ring, you'll probably never be able to go there without thinking about that.

Emily said...

What a fun trip! So jealous you got to see Wicked!