Monday, March 26, 2007

Back to normal

Well, we are happy to report that our Ginger is back to normal. She has completed her medicine and is as rambunctious as ever. Life continues to move at a fast pace, but we wouldn't know how to act if it didn't. We are anxiously counting days until Amy's parents return from their mission. They leave Connecticut on April 18th and their homecoming is Sunday, April 29th. That same weekend, on the 27th, Eric and Lisa are having their adopted daughter Emie sealed to the family in the Bountiful temple. It will be a great weekend for sure. I will have to do some driving back and forth as I also have Ward Conference in my assigned ward that I need to be in attendance for. I tell ya, High Council is an amazing experience that requires a ton of time and energy. Jon, I need to compare notes with you sometime and see if I am doing it right. Anyway, I am getting better at this. Talk to you all soon hopefully!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well. You've got some great events coming up.

Jonathan said...

Glad to hear your dog is feeling better.

I have yet to experience a ward assignment and all that goes with that as my assignment has been with the Stake Young Women's orginization. Getting ready for two major events (TREK, and Girls Camp) which are only two weeks apart has been "fun".

It has been interesting seeing how a stake is run and being invloved at a stake level.

Can't wait to hear more of your experiences.